FUNDRAISING CALENDAR 2018-19
- Spaghetti Dinner 11/9
- Poker 11/7-11/10
- Honey Baked Ham https://honeybakedfundraising.com/fundraisers/marching_crusaders
- 6th Annual Craft and Vendor Show 4/13
- Honey Baked Ham ends 4/17/19 https://honeybakedfundraising.com/fundraisers/marching_crusaders
While we are lucky and thankful to be a part of a district that supports and values the performing arts, the funding that the band program receives from the district is limited and does not fully cover the budget required to be a competitive band. That’s where the Band Boosters come in!
The LCN Band Boosters is an organization whose sole purpose is to support and promote both the marching band and concert band programs, including funding things like:
• Support staff and instructors • Uniform maintenance, repair, and replacement • Music purchases and licensing • Equipment purchase and repair
• Instrumental repairs and maintenance • Competition entrance fees • Transportation of students and equipment to performance & competition events
On average, the yearly budget required to cover all of this is around $50,000+ (if you’d like to learn more about the budget, join us at our Booster meetings!) As you can imagine, raising that kind of money is no small task and that’s why we need you!
Above you will see the planned list of all fundraisers for the 2018-2019 season. While we understand that not everyone has the time or the resources to participate in all fundraising opportunities (nor do we expect you to!) we do ask that you take a few minutes to reflect upon the time, talent, or treasures you possess that may lend themselves to supporting the booster organization in our attempts to raise the funds necessary for another successful year. That may mean making a purchase or a donation, it may mean donating your time, or it may mean being a team leader and running one of these events.
However you are able to help, please know that your contributions are greatly appreciated by our staff, our boosters, and most importantly, our kids!