Welcome to LCNBands.com
Welcome to LCNBands.com
L'Anse Creuse High School - North Instrumental Music is under the direction of Mr. Daniel Griffith and assistant Mr. David Mety and includes four full concert bands, winter percussion ensemble and a marching band of 160+ members. Both the Marching Crusaders and the LCN Percussion drumline are competitive circuit programs locally to the northern Detroit, Michigan area.
Crusader Bands have established a reputation of excellence through inclusion and integrity in marching, concert, and auxiliary programs. The band has consistently earned exemplary awards at MSBOA state competitions, receiving first division ratings in marching, concert, and sightreading contests.
Pre-Camp: From Monday 8/13 to Friday 8/17 practice will be daily from 1 pm to 8 pm. Schedule is coming soon, but remember to bring dinner, snacks, water bottles and sunscreen. Reminder that participation is required for the snack donations. The schedule is as follows...
Monday Brass 10th & 11th grades fruits & veggies
Tuesday Winds 9th & 12th grades snacks
Wednesday Brass 9th & 12th grades fruits & veggies
Thursday Winds 10th & 11th grades snacks
Friday Color Guard & Percussion fruits & veggies
We could still use some volunteers for help this week and ice donations. Please see the signup genius.
Payment #3: Payment with raffle ticket stubs/money is due August 6th. Drop in the band room mailbox.
Camp is August 19th - 24th. Times for drop off and pick up will be released closer to the date.
- We still need chaperones, especially DADs. Please sign up if you can help. We are able to be very flexible with the schedule, so don't hesitate to talk to someone about your availability. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409044dabad29a46-band3
- Chaperone meeting Monday 8/13/18 7:30 pm in the band room.
- Special dietary needs? There is a form that was emailed out as well as you can find a link on the Facebook group. Please get that turned in right away.
- Another email will come out soon with all you need to know about sending your marcher to camp.
- Camp Echo Grove. Website info, you may contact them directly about food questions. http://echogrove.org/
Uniform fittings going on this week. If you can help, just pop in to the band room any time during pre-camp to help out.
Pit Crew sign up. We are in need of volunteers to help get the front ensemble to and from the field for games and competitions, help load the trailers and help with props. Here is the link and it is also in Facebook group or in the weekly email. There is a list of dates, so you can let us know when you are available. https://docs.google.com/…/1FAIpQLScMZ9d-qfAkmVVtsj…/viewform
First football game is Thursday August 30th. More info to come as that date gets closer.