2023 Marching Band Away Camp
(updated 12/04/23 - 8:30am)
LCN to START WINTERGUARD
Ever thought about joining the marching band's color guard section? Here is your chance to be a part of this artistic and athletic group outside of the Marching Crusaders season! The color guard instructors have announced the start of an LCN Winterguard! There will be two "Try It" dates before the season begins. Please consider giving it a go on Wednesday, November 29th and Thursday, November 30th in the LCN Band Room from 6pm-8pm.
Current and Upcoming Events:
Winter Concert - Thursday, December 14th @
Concert dress can be found two items below or in the band handbook.
All Percussion - 6:00pm on stage to assist with set-up
9th Grade Band - 6:15pm - on stage for rehearsal
All remaining students - 6:30pm - in the green room
Please note the concert dress information below.
Fall Assessment - Each student is preparing scales as part of their 1st semester assessment. Generally, two scales are to be recorded and uploaded to Schoology every other Monday. Two pairs of scales are now past due, while the next pair will be due Monday, October 30th.
CONCERT DRESS - Concert dress has changed due to wear and tear of the old uniforms. Starting with the winter concert in December, students will be asked to wear all black for concerts. Please see the BAND HANDBOOK for more details.
- Upcoming booster events
- General Band Booster Membership Meeting - The next general membership meeting of the Band Boosters will be Thursday, March 21st. See the Booster section below, or the booster page, for details.
- A Crafty Christmas is complete! Thanks to all crafters, volunteers and attendees!
MARCHING CRUSADERS (General Marching Band info can be found in the Marching Band section below)
- Marching Crusaders Communications:
- LCN Band Boosters weekly emails - if you have not signed up, email the boosters at firstname.lastname@example.org. Signed up but not receiving the emails? Check your junk/spam folder. Then contact the boosters.
- BAND app - There is a separate BAND app group for parents and students. links for the different groups can be found at the bottom of the Marching Band page.
- Facebook - Search for "L'Anse Creuse High School North Bands"